View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 08:50 PM   #17
clyde
Chief title editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF View Post
I am so done with using an electric leaf blower to dry off my car, I hit the roof too many times causing small paint blemishes ... I want a dryer for my car that has a similiar system like a vacuum cleaner with a light hose so I don’t have to worry about hitting the car with it.

The master blaster seems to be the choice of some .... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Alan, I bought a 600CFM Worx Turbine in late Septmeber after seeing this:

and reading a couple reviews elsewhere. Combined with a towel to get the last little bits works incredibly well. Not sure it's better or faster than just the towel, but I don't have my technique with the blower down yet. I'm sure I'll be very happy with it during spring when all the pollen is out and about.

Thing works really well as an actual leaf blower, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
I bought two Chemical Guys Woolly Mammoth 25"x36" microfiber drying towels recently and am pretty pleased. It takes about 1 and a quarter towels to dry the Camaro. They seem ridiculously expensive for what they are, but I bought a few different types that were cheaper but these work best by far and give me the least angst of adding scratches.

These towels are an Amazon lightning deal right now for about 5 and a half more hours (until about 2:00am EDT Saturday +/- when you do the math).

https://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys.../dp/B0042Z0LEO

$12.72

Thinking about getting another one just because.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote