View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 12:39 PM   #20
robg
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF View Post
I drove the new NSX a few times with one of them being on a racetrack .. the car is awesome but I am nervous about a few things, one of them is my seat is touching the firewall and I can’t tell if I need more room or if I fit comfortably. It’s the kind of car I’d want to buy used just in case I’m not comfortable in it then I wouldn’t get killed on the resale.
The other thing is I can’t figure out if this is a car that will hold its value or drop very fast. It is not selling for sh*t, the factory is offering $20k off plus whatever the dealer discounts.
Acura reps (not dealers but actually people who work for Acura) have been contacting me ... they are really trying to promote this car but for some reason it just isn’t catching on ... I think they overpriced the car and the dealers killed the market at launch and now the factory is trying to correct the market.
Ha- that probably means that NSXs will be worth a fortune in 10 years. Always seems that the cars that are most unloved at their launch later go on to become highly sought after.
robg is offline   Reply With Quote