View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 09:01 PM   #26
SCA
Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdc330i View Post
I guess you can refuse delivery. But you’re screwed if you really needed the car.
Exactly…

Edit: Center Delivery you could, but depending on the selling center you may have to forfeit your deposit. So long as one does not order a unusual color combo it should not be an issue.

Performance Center Delivery does not provide you the option of refusal as the vehicle must be paid for in full (cash) or financing/leasing finalized prior to PCD arrival. The selling dealer must complete and send required paperwork to the PC verifing such. Once that is completed the vehicle is yours whether you like it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh (PA) View Post
SCA - its my understanding the TU2 post 2016 version had significant improvements in long term reliability to the initial version of the N63 and the first TU. Is the TU2 plagued with issues too? i wasa reading this article recently: https://bmwtuning.co/bmw-n63-vs-n63t...tu2-vs-n63tu3/
To a degree, BMW simply band-aids the issues as they still tend to be problematic once out of warranty and past 60-70k miles. S63s, which are derived from the N63 are problematic as well, but given that they are a M developed engine you can use your imagination as to the cost of any out of warranty repair.

Last edited by SCA; 12-20-2021 at 09:40 PM.
SCA is offline   Reply With Quote