View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 03:20 PM   #38
robg
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAFIL View Post
Yea, it’s not really a sub-1% lease normally since the programs are not as strong as the 3 or 5 sedans. Figure a low-80’s MSRP would be ~900 normally. Hoping for a ~1% deal if I can get a deep discount from someone looking to move a leftover that’s been on the ground a while to offset lack of lease cash, or maybe BMW will throw a little more money on the table in the next month. I’ve seen a few one off examples on leasehackr where it looks like they’ve gone all the way into holdback (12-13% range) so it’s a stretch but not impossible. We drove a 40i a while back and love the tech but it’s a lot of car for the 6 cyl after being used to the power in our 550.

That being said, if we can track down a ‘19 M550 somewhere we might still go in that direction. There just aren’t many left now so I’m guessing inventory in 30-45 days will be limited.

Makes sense. The x5 m50 (and m550) is a rare beast - my guess is that typically only have them in inventory as a result of a cancelled order. But when/if they do my sense is that you can negotiate a good discount.

I really want the x3 40i. My local dealer sent an ad for 9k off sticker on 2019s in inventory. Tempting but that would mean eating 5 remaining payments on my current car which would partially negate the savings.
robg is online now   Reply With Quote