View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 11:10 AM   #57
lemming
Western Anomaly

Carmudgeonly Ride: White Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
Sounds like a color, decal, and bauble package. Reserve the right to revise, but I doubt I will do anything other than yawn if and when details come from Chevrolet.

The biggest news in that is that is 2024 being its final year. For the past two years or so, there's been a lot of speculation about what year 2023-2026. We all know it's coming, just not when, exactly. Current production issues will probably affect what it otherwise would have been, but who knows if that means the end will come sooner or later.

They have thousands upon thousands of nearly complete 2021 cars in lots around Lansing waiting for parts (things with missing chips) to be complete. Meanwhile, 2022s are starting to hit dealer lots, while other 22s are starting to also hit the Lansing area storage lots.

The Camaro has never been a hot seller. While those cars are MY2021/22 cars, it will take some time to sell them once they get to dealers.

I really wouldn't count on any future Camaro thing one way or another until it actually happens.
Whatever it is, I want to buy a final year Camaro.

lemming is offline   Reply With Quote