View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 01:28 PM   #1
wdc330i
dogged

Carmudgeonly Ride: '22 M440 xDrive GC
Convertible colors

We're close to pulling the trigger on an M240 convertible. Atlanta gets HOT. So, I'm dithering about exterior and interior colors.

Right now, the leading contenders are Estoril/Oyster and Glacier Silver Metallic/Coral Red.

The interior colors are very limited in this car. I don't want the seats or the exterior of the car too dark, given the climate. But I do have a dog and a messy kid. The kid would ride in the car every day. I will put a seat cover on his seat. Still, I wonder if Oyster will survive the long haul in an open air car.

Coral red is, well, loud. But neither too dark nor too light, and has some fun factor.

I'm slightly tempted by the superman combo of Estoril and Coral. But that could be a huge mistake as well.

Mineral gray and coral looks pretty sharp. But I don't want another dark exterior that looks dirty all of the time.

Another wild car combo would be Glacier Silver exterior, brown soft top, and Terra brown seats.

Still, if I don't get Estoril, I fear I might regret it. But it also feels a little flashy, perhaps drawing undo attention to the car.

Thoughts?
wdc330i is offline   Reply With Quote