View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 01:18 AM   #1
ZBB
Relic

Carmudgeonly Ride: A very fast golf cart
FS - various items for an E39 or E46

I parted out my E39 prior to getting rid of it.

Here's what's for sale -- let me know if you're interested, otherwise I'll put them on eBay in about a week:

1) Dension ICE Link+ iPod integration kit that replaces the CD changer. This will work in an E46, E39, probably an E38, a first gen X5 and an X3. If the E39, E38 or X5 has the DSP option, I also have the DSP adaptor from Dension -- the CD changer input with that option requires a digital input into the amp.

The kit displays song/artist info on the radio or nav screen, has an iPod dock, and allows use of the stearing wheel buttons and radio buttons to control the iPod.

Asking $100 (it was $200 new, plus $50 for the DSP adaptor).

2) XM Direct kit that will fit an E46, E39, X3 first gen X5 and first gen Mini as long as they were pre-wired for Sirius ('03 or newer).

Asking $65... You can get new kits for ~$130.

3) A pair of Ultimate Cupholders for an E46. They fit OK in an E39 also (the guy that makes them sells dedicated E39 ones though). They are stainless steal with a felt liner on the inside -- they sit on the floor, with the steal piece holding on to the car through a panel gap in the center console, so very steady. More info on ultimatecupholders.com

Update: no longer avail

4) A cargo net for an E46. This also fits an E39 OK, but the E39 trunk is slightly wider, so it sits a bit taught in the E39.

Update: no longer avail

PM me if interested...

Last edited by ZBB; 08-29-2008 at 01:47 PM.
ZBB is offline   Reply With Quote