View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 09:33 AM   #22
JST

Re: charging--it's because of my goofy driveway/alley/street parking situation. I have a 100 amp dedicated circuit now, which I could pretty easily split and run two Tesla wall chargers; I could even mount one in the front yard. But then I'd have to run a cable across the sidewalk, which my neighbors might not appreciate, or trench under it, which would be a PITA. It could be done, if I needed to do it.

Nothing against anyone's choices, but if I decided to put up with an auto Alfa as a daily I'd want it to be a Quad.

Re: edge cases--yes, there are very few. Hardly any. And now that my parents are local I can likely just borrow one of their cars (which is what I'm doing now, actually, because VW doesn't have enough service loaners). A 911 might work, though I want to see if my son would even tolerate the back seat; he's getting big enough that maybe not. A task for this weekend, maybe.

And you're right on the STI v WRX, but the things I didn't like about the WRX are not things that are better in the STI.
JST is offline   Reply With Quote