Thread: Cayman issue
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 12:23 PM   #5
Alan
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh (PA) View Post
At least the service advisor didn't find it for you and there was nothing really wrong w/ the car. It could have been a lot worse.
Yes I agree, it would suck to have to have someone driving my car around just to find out I’m a dummy who didn’t check the frunk.

While I was there cancelling the appointment I told them I had an Inspection warning that I thought they forgot to reset at the February service, it ends up the car is almost 2 years old and they said I need another service ... it consists of oil change (just done in February), wiper blades, air cleaners changed and brake fluid change ...

I’ll go back eventually to have them do the brake fluid change though it sucks that a car with 3k miles needs this done but they say it’s a time thing not a mileage think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equ View Post
What size spare are you carrying? Inflatable 18" or the older 17"? There are ways of securing them.
It is inflatable though I am not sure of the size, I got it at Suncoast (see link below) how do you suggest I secure it ? Usually I just squeeze it in and put towels around it, I was surprised to see it was loose.

https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/PK981SPARE.html
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote