View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #3
ZBB
Relic

Carmudgeonly Ride: A very fast golf cart
Quote:
Originally Posted by equ View Post
How's that CTS treating you ZBB? I might buy one if the return is free of catches.
I heard about this on the radio the other morning... I like your thinking on using it as an extended test drive during your wait...

The CTS is good... just got it washed today. I've had it for over a year now, and I still like it, however I have some small regrets in getting it instead of a 335 coupe (which was the other car I was looking at).

The problems with the CTS are a) its a fat pig and you can really feel the weight. b) the seats are just not very comfortable -- I still fiddle with them almost every day trying to find the right setting. I always feel like I'm riding on top of the car, rather than being cozied inside it. c) I have to put up with lousy GM service (it was in the shop 4 times in the first year, only once for an actual scheduled service).

But other than that, its a great car. It has about 15.5k miles on it so far (I have a 60 mile round trip commute). It drives very well -- you really can tell GM spent their time on the performance side.