View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 03:54 PM   #11
JST

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCA View Post

I WANT ONE! I love the 330, but damn I want more power! BTW, one thing is for certain, I will lease my next BMW.

Edit: Hmm...the wheels are turning. Maybe I will do something when the E90 is face-lifted? Naturally, that will be dependent on the face-lift being an improvement.

JST, have any pics?
Just these two.

I should set out the car's specs:

2007 335i E90 (Dec. 06 build in Leipzig)
Montego Blue/black leather
Premium Package
Sport Package
Cold weather package
Rear sunshade
Aluminum interior trim

Since these pics, I've installed an XM Sportscaster in the ashtray. I'm waiting for the sunglass tray to come in--once I replace the ashtray with the sunglass tray, the Sportscaster should sit low enough in the compartment to allow the lid to close.

For the benefit of rwg and lemming--as against the CTS-V, the 335 certainly wouldn't feel that fast from a standing start. The CTS-V has more torque but the V8 friendly higher gearing means that in a top-gear roll-on on the highway, I bet the 335 would leave the Caddy choking. I don't think that the CTS-V has much, if anything, to apologize about v. the 335, other than the driving position (which for me is better in the 335) and the seats. I was only swayed into the 335 over the CTS-V by the dramatically lower lease costs (on the order of $200/mo less).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	335.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	1883  Click image for larger version

Name:	335_knob.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	1884  
JST is offline   Reply With Quote