carmudgeons.com

carmudgeons.com (http://forums.carmudgeons.com/index.php)
-   Keepin' it local (http://forums.carmudgeons.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   zcasavant, lemming, spring is here... (http://forums.carmudgeons.com/showthread.php?t=4249)

FC 04-17-2005 07:02 PM

zcasavant, lemming, spring is here...

Time for our detail extravaganza. :line:

I'm available most weekends except except April 30-31.

Anyone else compelled to drive south of Boston is free to come. :)

I need to freplace/solder a section of my copper pipe line first :banghead: , but I hope to get that done tomorrow. Otherwise we wont have a functional water line.

zach 04-19-2005 12:02 AM

Re: zcasavant, lemming, spring is here...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbr129
Time for our detail extravaganza. :line:

I'm available most weekends except except April 30-31.

Anyone else compelled to drive south of Boston is free to come. :)

I need to freplace/solder a section of my copper pipe line first :banghead: , but I hope to get that done tomorrow. Otherwise we wont have a functional water line.

This coming weekend is perfect for me I think.

lemming 04-19-2005 07:17 PM

hi guys.

i was just thinking about this but i forgot to check HERE until now.

i just waxed up the autos this past weekend. of course, now they're covered in slimy pollen.

but i'm ready to go whenever. will bring the porter cable polisher, several different polishes and several different waxes. if i could figure out how to post pictures on this site, i'd show you what the subaru equivalent to "imola red" looks like.

FC 04-19-2005 09:28 PM

Cool. It's on for this weekend, then. How is Saturday?

I will confirm once I know I got my water line fixed though. I will do that tomorrow.

:)

zach 04-19-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

I will confirm once I know I got my water line fixed though. I will do that tomorrow.

Your water broke?

Sunday is much better for me, but I think I could do Saturday in a pinch.

FC 04-19-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcasavant
Quote:

Your water broke?

Sunday is much better for me, but I think I could do Saturday in a pinch.

Either day works for me. If lemming is fine with Sunday, then Sunday it is.

lemming 04-19-2005 09:43 PM

sunday sounds better for me, i think.

zach 04-19-2005 09:45 PM

Anyone but me have leather seats? I have Spinneybeck leather cleaner/conditioner that I can bring. Other than that, I don't got much. I'm happy to pick up random supplies though...wheel cleaner, etc. Just let me know what we need.

FC 04-19-2005 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zcasavant
Anyone but me have leather seats? I have Spinneybeck leather cleaner/conditioner that I can bring. Other than that, I don't got much. I'm happy to pick up random supplies though...wheel cleaner, etc. Just let me know what we need.

Well, I have Griots Polish (don't think this is what one uses with a PC orbital) and Wax, a whole shitload of micro fiber towels, decent shampoo, and basic bug & tar remover and wheel cleaner (I rarely use it).

I will probably wash and clay my car on Saturday and touch up the paint as well, so on sunday I'll just polish and wax.

BYOB. The early forecast does call for showers on Sunday, but who the hell knows. I have three bays anyway if it comes to that.

zach 04-19-2005 10:13 PM

I have a whole bunch of tar and crap on my car...I'll clean it on saturday, but I doubt it'll get very clean.

I also have weird black spots on my wheels. Dunno if either of you guys have any idea how to get them off.