PDA

View Full Version : I just need to stop washing my car.

nate
01-14-2004, 10:33 AM
What is it, Murphey's law?

Anyway, so on Saturday, the 328Ci underwent a full detail job inside and out. Clay bar some overspray on the hood and trunk, and Zymol treatment. Oh, even had the wheels polished; almost all of that caked on racing pad dust came off :smile:

Next day, run over a dead dog on the highway :? Thankfully, most of the blood was under the car as I hit it dead on while changing lanes at 85mph or so. Damn trucks, can't see around them. :shock:

Then on Monday, I scratch the roof with the tip of a metal hangar while putting a jacket in the back seat. That night, I find a shopping cart resting against my rear bumper at the grocery store. Thankfully, they have those rubber things on the corner now; it only left a rubber skidmark that wiped off with a cloth...

Oh well, it still looks damn good. :D

ARCHER
01-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Ain't it the truth.

I don't have much time to detail cars these days, but I broke down and did a full detail job on the M3 recently. The weather looked semi-warm and sunny for at least the next seven days, so I figured what the hell.

The next day the lawncare people at my office hit a sprinkler head and covered the car with soupy mud and hard water spots. :wutblau: