PDA

View Full Version : Saw the Rolls Royce Phantom at the show yesterday...

The HACK
12-31-2003, 04:28 PM
OMFG that thing is huge! It was parked in the Dub magazine booth alongside a Hummer H2. The Phantom is as tall as the H2, and significantly longer.

When I first saw it I thought it was another one of those giant SUVs like the Ford Expedition. I mean it was THAT big. Then I saw the green house and the trunk and had to do the double take.

The sheer size of it makes it much bigger in bulk than the biggest SUV I've seen. :awe:

ZBB
01-01-2004, 05:51 PM
I saw one on the road down here a couple months ago -- while we were in the Mini! It is one humoungous vehicle.

It actually had manufacturer plates on it... Reports are that it is not selling all that well...

FrenchBoy
01-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I saw the RR Phantom for the first time as well at the Short Hills mall in NJ a couple of days ago (on display in the mall along with such cars as the Audi RS6). I knew this thing was big, but it is even more enormous from a close-up. The size of the wheels is just mind boggling...

FrenchBoy

FC
01-01-2004, 08:54 PM
I saw one at the BMW/MB/Bently/RR dealership here a few months ago and it DWARFED the Bentley next to it. It's simply a supertanker.