PDA

View Full Version : FS: 02 BMW 325i Sport/Prem 36k CPO

SARAFIL
07-16-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm putting my 325i up for sale. I'd like to offer it to an 'enthusiast' and sell it on my own, but if I don't get any bites I'm going to put it on the lot at work and sell it through the dealer.

Here is the post from bimmerfest with all the info:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156211

operknockity
07-16-2006, 08:04 PM
If only you weren't 3000 miles away :(

equ
07-19-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm putting my 325i up for sale. I'd like to offer it to an 'enthusiast' and sell it on my own, but if I don't get any bites I'm going to put it on the lot at work and sell it through the dealer.

Here is the post from bimmerfest with all the info:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156211

Umm, so nice... Somehow I find myself wishing for it. Feeling like selling the zhp, getting this as a daily and a sports car on top. One problem with plan. I'm in NYC and don't drive daily so I'll end up with two weekend cars.

I'm going to mention this to my friend in Boston who's thinking about getting a bmw. Sarafil, what are the details on the winter tires/wheels? I may be interested.

Josh (PA)
07-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Umm, so nice... Somehow I find myself wishing for it. Feeling like selling the zhp, getting this as a daily and a sports car on top. One problem with plan. I'm in NYC and don't drive daily so I'll end up with two weekend cars.

I'm going to mention this to my friend in Boston who's thinking about getting a bmw. Sarafil, what are the details on the winter tires/wheels? I may be interested.

If you're not interested in the winter tires, I probably will be. Drop me an email if you need a buyer.

SARAFIL
07-19-2006, 09:10 PM

They're BMW type-44 wheels (the ones that came on the '99-'00 328i and '01-03 325ci sport package) with Blizzack tires... 225/45/17. Two are LM-22 with a decent bit of tread left, two are LM-25 that I bought at the beginning of this past winter (~3000 miles on them).

Wheels came off our '00 323, so they've been around for a few years and have some curb rash. They clean up ok but aren't perfect.

wdc330i
07-27-2006, 01:14 PM
If you're not interested in the winter tires, I probably will be. Drop me an email if you need a buyer.

Josh,

What size do you need? I also have some winter wheel/tires to get rid off. They were on our e46 wagon we just sold. Borbet 205/50/16 with LM22s. Good condition; two winters' worth of low-mileage wear.

Alan
08-03-2006, 04:07 PM
That looks like a great deal !!

Which car is your replacement ... The X3 or the new 325 in your sig ?

SARAFIL
08-03-2006, 06:44 PM
That looks like a great deal !!

Which car is your replacement ... The X3 or the new 325 in your sig ?

Still have the X3 and 325xi. I now drive a company car primarily... varies from day to day.