PDA

View Full Version : 2002 BMW 330i CPO

equ
05-21-2006, 09:30 PM
My friend is putting his 330i up for sale. I'm posting for him. Please contact Chris directly at 917 912 5191 (I will also be away for the next two weeks so cannot forward anything). Car can be seen in NYC (and perhaps in LI).

2002 330i, 5 speed, Black sapphire metallic/natural brown leather. 28,400 miles.

- premium
- sports
- cold weather
- navigation
- xenons
- park distance control
- moonroof (not sure if this part of the packages)
- HK sound
The CPO expires 2/08 so there is nearly 2 years/70,000 miles of warranty left. He was ready to sell to a friend as he is confident in the car. The pictures speak for themselves.

Asking $25,500.

ff
05-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Shit, I was that I was ready to buy. Is your friend in any hurry to unload it?

equ
05-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Shit, I was that I was ready to buy. Is your friend in any hurry to unload it?

Not a huge rush but I think his time frame is at most a month. It'd make a great daily driver. I thought of it myself this winter but he wasn't really selling yet and I wanted a zhp as an only car :?

I leave for a two week vacation by tomorrow noon, let me know by then if you're really interested. I just posted it on bimmerfest & e46fanatics. He'll put it on cars.com in a couple of days. Obviously, we'd give priority to carmudgeons :)

ff
05-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Not a huge rush but I think his time frame is at most a month. It'd make a great daily driver. I thought of it myself this winter but he wasn't really selling yet and I wanted a zhp as an only car :?

I leave for a two week vacation by tomorrow noon, let me know by then if you're really interested. I just posted it on bimmerfest & e46fanatics. He'll put it on cars.com in a couple of days. Obviously, we'd give priority to carmudgeons :)

I'll let you know "probably" or "probably-not" before noon tomorrow. Thanks for the head's up.

ff
05-22-2006, 08:59 AM
I'm definitely interested, if you could give your friend a head's up. Whether I can make this all work in the next several days, I'm not sure. Tell him that I'll call the number you have listed above if I decide to proceed with considering the car.

Thanks!
-Dave

equ
05-22-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm definitely interested, if you could give your friend a head's up. Whether I can make this all work in the next several days, I'm not sure. Tell him that I'll call the number you have listed above if I decide to proceed with considering the car.

Thanks!
-Dave

Nice, I will tell him. I saw some minor side dings and a couple of small rear bumper scratches but the overall feel of the car is quite good (I rode it in this weekend). Pretty new feeling for a 2002. Perhaps the best way to proceed would be to have a fellow 'mudgeon in NYC check it out for you.

rumatt
05-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Perhaps the best way to proceed would be to have a fellow 'mudgeon in NYC check it out for you.

Uh oh. :speechle: I don't mind looking, but I hate having that much pressure on me! If ff hates the car, I'm screwed.

Oh, and by the way, ff. You realize you will be ridiculed mercilessly for buying another E46, right? :lol: :p

Nick M3
05-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Uh oh. :speechle: I don't mind looking, but I hate having that much pressure on me! If ff hates the car, I'm screwed.

Oh, and by the way, ff. You realize you will be ridiculed mercilessly for buying another E46, right? :lol: :p
We'll just have ff bring you some sausage.

ff
05-22-2006, 11:26 AM

Hell, I'll join in and ridicule myself. Then I will probably beat myself up for the next 6 months (wife will kick my ass too), after which I can settle down and just enjoy the car.

What's your favorite kind of sausage?

JST
05-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Hell, I'll join in and ridicule myself. Then I will probably beat myself up for the next 6 months (wife will kick my ass too), after which I can sell the car and get something else.

Fixed your post.

ff
05-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Fixed your post.

Probably another S2000 :-)

rumatt
05-22-2006, 11:45 AM
Fixed your post.

:lol:

equ
05-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Probably another S2000 :-)

Are you selling the s2k for this? They would complement each other quite well.

rumatt
05-22-2006, 11:50 AM

Please don't offer me any sausage. :ack:

Here's the deal. I'm pretty busy this week, and I'm leaving Friday morning to drive to Peru IN for the weekend (autox). But if you're serious and about to sign on the line, I can look at it somehow, some time.

But I want a big fat disclaimer that there are no guarantees that I might find it OK, and you won't like it anyway. I know you're picky. :mad2:

ff
05-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Really appreciate the offer, rumatt, thank you. A disclaimer can be arranged. I trust your judgement though (as I would most everyone else here), and don't forsee any issues.

I really don't want to put you out, though. If the deal looks like it might work out, and you have some free time, I'll compensate you for the effort. Perhaps the seller would be willing to meet you somewhere close to your work or ? Let's see how things play out. Thanks again!

ff
05-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Are you selling the s2k for this? They would complement each other quite well.

Yep. It would be a replacement, as the no-backseat-thing isn't going to work for us any longer.

(make me an offer on the S :cool: )