PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

Rob
12-05-2003, 01:35 PM
1) Why isn't anybody talking about the release of the HP package on the coupe and convertible? I would have thought that was big news here.

2) If autospies is so good, how come they only report things about BMW after the press releases are out?

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e_article000207877.cfm

Mr Paddle.Shift
12-05-2003, 01:54 PM
same suspension bits as 330ci sports package. 12/03 ETK extends to 04/04.

TD
12-05-2003, 02:05 PM

I will shut this thread down if this turns into another "the ZHP suspension is the same as the ZSP suspension" thread.

We've heard the your claim, Vince. But I am also in the camp of those convinced it's different. I'm much more inclined to think that there is an error on the ETK.

But your posting this feels like another attempt to fire up an argument on the subject.

Let it go.

Doug
12-05-2003, 02:11 PM
Guys,
I've obviously missed something here, I haven't seen anything about an arguement on the ZHP & ZSP suspension being the same (is this backwash from Trollfest?)

Regardless it seems that there is a difference of opinion on the topic and I'd like to keep us a "Drama free zone".

Let's please respect each other whether we agree or not.

I value each and everyone here and like what we've got going, lets please keep it that way

Plus, it's damn near X-mas! "peace on earth" and all that shit.

:twisted:

Nick M3
12-05-2003, 02:21 PM
Whether or not the suspension is the same, who cares? It's still too soft. :p

clyde
12-05-2003, 02:24 PM
Whether or not the suspension is the same, who cares? It's still too soft. :p

what he said

The HACK
12-05-2003, 02:29 PM

Vince, we will have real proof come this Saturday. Don't bother with the online community since everything you do and post they'll aways have ways to put on a new blindfold no matter what proof you can show them.

You know the truth, I know the truth, there's no need to share that with people who are not willing to accept truth.

TD, I have no idea why you think Vince is trying to start sh*t here. If anything, there was no "drama" that I can sense until you posted. :dunno:

lemming
12-05-2003, 02:34 PM

Vince, we will have real proof come this Saturday. Don't bother with the online community since everything you do and post they'll aways have ways to put on a new blindfold no matter what proof you can show them.

You know the truth, I know the truth, there's no need to share that with people who are not willing to accept truth.

TD, I have no idea why you think Vince is trying to start sh*t here. If anything, there was no "drama" that I can sense until you posted. :dunno:

you studying Tanin's ZHP?

i was hoping they'd have instrumented testing done soon.

:eek:

TD
12-05-2003, 02:35 PM

It was my perception. And I wanted to pre-empt the potential argument (like THAT worked). If I was wrong in my perception, than I am sorry.

bren
12-05-2003, 03:04 PM
1) Why isn't anybody talking about the release of the HP package on the coupe and convertible? I would have thought that was big news here.

2) If autospies is so good, how come they only report things about BMW after the press releases are out?

I like the idea of the ZHP coupe, but I don't know that it is "big" news. I am excited about the availability of cloth interiors in more models.

Who said autospies is so good?

Mr Paddle.Shift
12-05-2003, 03:07 PM
I was just bored and Rob asked why no one is talking about it. I figure we love each other so much on this board...? :roll: :group:

Ok, TD, I will shut myself up now. :cool:

Doug
12-05-2003, 03:07 PM

Ya I've never taken them seriously myself

lemming
12-05-2003, 04:04 PM
I was just bored and Rob asked why no one is talking about it. I figure we love each other so much on this board...? :roll: :group:

Ok, TD, I will shut myself up now. :cool:

it isn't as though we lost love on the other board.

:?

The HACK
12-05-2003, 04:43 PM
you studying Tanin's ZHP?

i was hoping they'd have instrumented testing done soon.

:eek:

No, PhillipeK was suppose to bring his ZHP to the TechSession.

Rob
12-05-2003, 08:25 PM

I like the idea of the ZHP coupe, but I don't know that it is "big" news. I am excited about the availability of cloth interiors in more models.

I think it is "big" news b/c everyone was complaining at the outset of ZHP (when ARE we going to get a ZHP forum, anyway?) that it was only offered on the four door. I think alcantara in the coupe and convertible (especially the convert, come to think of it) is a good option. The exhaust is different. BMW gets to make more money. I dunno, I just thought it would at least start a discussion.

As far as "who said autospies is so good," well - Autospies did. They do it all the time. When they sprained their collective shoulder patting themselves on the back is when I stopped paying much attention to them.

I am looking forward to hearing the results of the actual inspection of part numbers just for curiousity's sake.