Model: M5
Body:
VIN: WBSHC910X0GD64510
Exterior Color: Daytona Viol
Interior Color: Silver Sport
Transmission: 6-Speed
Mileage: 75,000
Price: $30,000

US Title and registered in Georgia, fully federalized; beautiful daytona violet 95 M5, m-parallel wheels, porsche brakes, sway bar, short shift, new rear differential, new michelin pilots

dan
12-04-2003, 12:07 PM
sh*t or get off the pot, man!

:roll:

zach
12-04-2003, 01:48 PM
VERY nice. That's the nicest looking e34 I've ever seen.

SpaceMonk
12-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Great. Now I'm going to have the phrase "I love it when a plan comes together" going through my head all afternoon.

FC
12-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Great. Now I'm going to have the phrase "I love it when a plan comes together" going through my head all afternoon.

Well, I used to watch the "A-team" when I was little in Peru. Of course they were called "Los Magnificos" and his phrase was... "Me encanta cuando un plan se realiza."

:paranoid:

zach
12-04-2003, 02:32 PM

I watch a lot of daytime TV now.... :roll:

ayn
12-04-2003, 03:13 PM
shouldve got that instead of the Saab... :P

ARCHER
12-04-2003, 03:13 PM
Agreed - big drool. And Daytona is gorgeous.

GSR13
12-04-2003, 03:28 PM
Hey TD, I have made this offer before, and will make it again. If the car is close enough to me, I would be happy to drive over and take a look at the car. If this is something that you are seriously considering.

For that matter, I would extend the offer to anyone on this site. I will even take the car to a shop I trust to have it looked over, if someone ever finds a car in Georgia they might want to buy.

TD
12-04-2003, 03:38 PM
Hey TD, I have made this offer before, and will make it again. If the car is close enough to me, I would be happy to drive over and take a look at the car. If this is something that you are seriously considering.

For that matter, I would extend the offer to anyone on this site. I will even take the car to a shop I trust to have it looked over, if someone ever finds a car in Georgia they might want to buy.

Thanks.

And to atyclb's chagrin, I am not serious this time.

But, ask Archer, I'll do the same for folks looking in the DC area (preferably northwestern 'burbs - Montgomery and Fairfax counties).

lemming
12-04-2003, 03:57 PM

Thanks.

And to atyclb's chagrin, I am not serious this time.

But, ask Archer, I'll do the same for folks looking in the DC area (preferably northwestern 'burbs - Montgomery and Fairfax counties).

TD: the problem with that car is that the one you have right now is better. qualitatively and quantitatively.

:P

just keeping you honest, man.

ARCHER
12-04-2003, 04:56 PM
But, ask Archer, I'll do the same for folks looking in the DC area...

This is true. And while he claims that driving the short shifter in that particular car made it worth his effort, I contend that meeting the seller was even more memorable. :twisted:

TD
12-04-2003, 05:00 PM
But, ask Archer, I'll do the same for folks looking in the DC area...

This is true. And while he claims that driving the short shifter in that particular car made it worth his effort, I contend that meeting the seller was even more memorable. :twisted:

What a freaking loon. Unbelievable.

SARAFIL
12-04-2003, 05:46 PM
[quote="TD"]http://www.roadfly.org/bmw/classifieds/cars/image.php?Id=20385&type=full

Listing: 1995 M5 Euro
Year: 1995
Model: M5
Body:
VIN: WBSHC910X0GD64510
Exterior Color: Daytona Viol
Interior Color: Silver Sport
Transmission: 6-Speed
Mileage: 75,000
Price: $30,000

:cool:

Like others have said, that's the nicest E34 I've seen. However, I could never bring myself to spend $30,000 on THAT, considering other things I could buy for that price. However, it does appear to be a very nice car.

ARCHER
12-04-2003, 05:51 PM
What a freaking loon. Unbelievable.

To say the least. Damn clean M3 though. I have yet to see a cleaner one.

zach
12-04-2003, 06:29 PM
...I could never bring myself to spend $30,000 on THAT...

I would.

SARAFIL
12-04-2003, 09:12 PM

I would.

:slap:

Maybe I'm a bit too conservative, but I couldn't bring myself to spend $30,000 on a 9 year old 5er, whatever kind and however rare it may be. It's not that I don't like the car-- I think it is beautiful. I really like the E34 M5. However, as you probably expect, my line of work brings me to value cars quite differently. For that price, I'm almost at the point of getting an early E46 M3, or a really nice '01 540i/6. Or, for nearly half that price, I could buy a car like yours (also a very nice car). However you slice it, $30,000 is still alot of money for that car.

Of course, if (1) I were filthy rich, (2) the car were given to me for free, or (3) I could steal the car, I'd be all over that in a heart beat.

lemming
12-04-2003, 09:51 PM

I would.

:slap:

Maybe I'm a bit too conservative, but I couldn't bring myself to spend $30,000 on a 9 year old 5er, whatever kind and however rare it may be. It's not that I don't like the car-- I think it is beautiful. I really like the E34 M5. However, as you probably expect, my line of work brings me to value cars quite differently. For that price, I'm almost at the point of getting an early E46 M3, or a really nice '01 540i/6. Or, for nearly half that price, I could buy a car like yours (also a very nice car). However you slice it, $30,000 is still alot of money for that car.

Of course, if (1) I were filthy rich, (2) the car were given to me for free, or (3) I could steal the car, I'd be all over that in a heart beat.

even if i were "filthy rich", i still wouldn't.

it's too practical. :lol: