PDA

View Full Version : FS: Canon PowerShot G5

blee
10-28-2005, 09:48 AM
On eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-PowerShot-G5-5-0-Megapixel_W0QQitemZ7558068376QQcategoryZ48539QQssP ageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I really like this camera, but I've grown out of P&S models. One cosmetic flaw, functionally perfect.

JST
10-28-2005, 09:55 AM
On eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Canon-PowerShot-G5-5-0-Megapixel_W0QQitemZ7558068376QQcategoryZ48539QQssP ageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I really like this camera, but I've grown out of P&S models. One cosmetic flaw, functionally perfect.

Having bought blee's old XM unit, I can attest to his obsessive nature in saving *everything* that electronics come with, right down to plastic bags and cord ties.

blee
10-28-2005, 09:57 AM
Having bought blee's old XM unit, I can attest to his obsessive nature in saving *everything* that electronics come with, right down to plastic bags and cord ties.
This comes mostly from the trauma of having all of the boxes and pamphlets that came with my Transformers mercilessly dumped in the trash. My mom and dad easily cost me hundreds of dollars in lost investments.

FC
10-28-2005, 10:09 AM
This comes mostly from the trauma of having all of the boxes and pamphlets that came with my Transformers mercilessly dumped in the trash. My mom and dad easily cost me hundreds of dollars in lost investments.

:? ... ohhh the toys. I see. Yeah that sucks. :(

kognito
10-28-2005, 08:18 PM
OK, now that I am home, and not blocked by "Surf control" at work I can see what you are selling

Umm, how much you want for it??

kognito
11-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Blee, Just received the camera. The outer box took a small hit, but you did a great job packing the box and everything arrived fine!!

Thanks again!! You should have your check by now.

Pleasure doing business with you!

blee
11-03-2005, 01:39 PM
Blee, Just received the camera. The outer box took a small hit, but you did a great job packing the box and everything arrived fine!!

Thanks again!! You should have your check by now.

Pleasure doing business with you!
:) Glad to hear it. I bet the check is sitting at home right now.