PDA

View Full Version : FS: Leather M3 wheel

rumatt
09-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Anyone looking for a leather M3 wheel (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=290789)?

I'm sure it will sell quickly over there, but I'd sell to one of you goofballs first.

The only catch is that I may have posted it for sale too soon, and if I find out it's actually SCCA legal I'm keeping it (unless one of the kids gives me a full price offer first, then I suppose I need to let it go :ack: )

SARAFIL
09-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Anyone looking for a leather M3 wheel (http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=290789)?

I'm sure it will sell quickly over there, but I'd sell to one of you goofballs first.

The only catch is that I may have posted it for sale too soon, and if I find out it's actually SCCA legal I'm keeping it (unless one of the kids gives me a full price offer first, then I suppose I need to let it go :ack: )

Out of curiosity, what's the MSRP on this part new? I know it's probably a bad sign that I'm asking you (instead of the other way around), but I don't deal with parts every day.

I'm in the market, but I'm unsure how much this wheel costs new and if I'd be better off to buy from you or just get a new one for 10% over cost.

rumatt
09-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Out of curiosity, what's the MSRP on this part new?

Hmm, I actually don't know. Can you look up the invoice and let me know? If it's cheaper from me, you can have it for sure.

I've 5 PM's from fanatics dudes, so let me know soon.

ZBB
09-06-2005, 07:04 PM
Out of curiosity, what's the MSRP on this part new? I know it's probably a bad sign that I'm asking you (instead of the other way around), but I don't deal with parts every day.

I'm in the market, but I'm unsure how much this wheel costs new and if I'd be better off to buy from you or just get a new one for 10% over cost.

Sarafil -
I bought one a little over 2 years ago, during a group buy at the 'fest. I don't know what retail was, but I paid $310 for it. I sold it earlier this year for ~$250 when I got rid of the e46.

My e39 already had one in it :thumbup:

SARAFIL
09-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Hmm, I actually don't know. Can you look up the invoice and let me know? If it's cheaper from me, you can have it for sure.

I've 5 PM's from fanatics dudes, so let me know soon.

I can buy a new one for less... you can go ahead and sell it to one of the fanatics.

Thanks for holding it for me, though.

rumatt
09-07-2005, 03:15 PM
OK, thanks anyway.