Jason C
08-27-2005, 03:00 PM
Pending... :eeps:

ayn
08-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Hehe...

Jason C
08-28-2005, 03:42 AM
Unfortunately, another person couldn't make it today, so it was just a party of two.

I had a great time, and I'll post what I though. But not first, though. ;)

ZBB
08-29-2005, 02:52 PM
I was just up there last week... but left Friday afternoon for the drive back...

Sorry I missed you guys...

Jason C
09-01-2005, 02:49 AM
First semi-official Bay Area Carmudgeons Meet (aka ayn-to-CA welcome):

ayn and I arranged a meet last saturday (though it was mostly ayn, I didn't even know he moved to the area).

It went well - I had never tried something like this before, meeting with someone from an internet forum or the like, and I was hoping it wouldn't turn sour. I worry too much. ayn is way cool in person, and thankfully he didn't try to flaunt his incomprehensible computer-engineer-speak. ;)

Unfortunately his Evo MR hadn't arrived yet at the time, but we still went to dinner and I showed him around the house. He has some eh, *interesting* ideas for a commuter vehicle should he find an apartment close to great america parkway. :speechle:

I look forward to showing him around our small but nonetheless remarkable training facility, and to seeing him demonstrate some of the MR's cornering speeds.

(Anyone else in the Bay Area free between Sep. 12-16 is welcome to come on down and take a look - ST050 starts after my first week there and I expect my tour-guide capabilities to take a nosedive at around the same time)