PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Boston-area 'Mudgeons

TD
08-06-2005, 04:28 PM
We are looking to add a Boston/New England-area private forum for you kids. But we need to know who all to add. So identify yourselves (or each other) here.

Thanks.

3LOU5
08-08-2005, 10:32 PM
We are looking to add a Boston-area private forum for you kids. But we need to know who all to add. So identify yourselves (or each other) here.

Thanks.

Dang, after numerous attempts, I FINALLY remembered my password.

In any event, we're currently on assignment in Fall River, MA (40 miles south of Beantown) until the end of the year.

Might have to take that ride up to Turner Motorsport or Bavarian Autosport one day ..... :eeps:

TD
08-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Just for the record, we do check admin@carmudgeons.com pretty regularly. So if anyone ever gets locked out, email us and we'll reset you.

3LOU5
08-08-2005, 11:51 PM
Just for the record, we do check admin@carmudgeons.com pretty regularly. So if anyone ever gets locked out, email us and we'll reset you.

The funny thing is, I did that. Or at least, I thought I did.....

No worries however, I'm "back in the game". :thumbup:

FC
08-09-2005, 08:28 AM
Hi, my name is Fernando and I am a Boston-area carmudgeon.

zach
08-09-2005, 09:10 AM
:wink2:

Rob
08-09-2005, 02:43 PM
I wondered what happened to you 3LOU5. Good to see you back. Can't believe you left San Diego though. I bet you are remembering it fondly in January. :p

SARAFIL
08-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Hi,

Will you accept RI as part of the Boston-area?

;)

TD
08-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Hi,

Will you accept RI as part of the Boston-area?

;)
You're already in.

http://forums.carmudgeons.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

SARAFIL
08-09-2005, 03:43 PM
You're already in.

http://forums.carmudgeons.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Yeah, I noticed that right after I posted this. :banghead:

3LOU5
08-09-2005, 05:44 PM
I wondered what happened to you 3LOU5. Good to see you back. Can't believe you left San Diego though. I bet you are remembering it fondly in January. :p

Thanks rwg.

Yeah, it's like "Where would you rather be in January? Fall River, MA or San Diego, CA?"

Tough choice there. ;)

(Not to hijack, but congratulations on your recent developments. Man, I still remember when you were living the single life). :p

SARAFIL
08-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks rwg.

Yeah, it's like "Where would you rather be in January? Fall River, MA or San Diego, CA?"

Tough choice there. ;)

(Not to hijack, but congratulations on your recent developments. Man, I still remember when you were living the single life). :p

Aw, come on now... Fall River is a great place!! It's second only to New Bedford. :D

3LOU5
08-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Aw, come on now... Fall River is a great place!! It's second only to New Bedford. :D

Sarafil, I've been meaning to ask you this question, since you are from around the area:

What dealership do you recommend taking my car for warranty work?

I might have to go to one for my Inspection 1 (7k miles to go). So far, I only know of Newport BMW. I believe it's the closest one to me. :dunno:

SARAFIL
08-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Sarafil, I've been meaning to ask you this question, since you are from around the area:

What dealership do you recommend taking my car for warranty work?

I might have to go to one for my Inspection 1 (7k miles to go). So far, I only know of Newport BMW. I believe it's the closest one to me. :dunno:

I work for a dealer in the area, so I'm clearly going to be biased. ;)

From Fall River, you could service you car with a few different dealers. I'd say that it's almost as close to go to my dealer (Inskip in Warwick, RI) vs. Autocenter/Newport in Middletown. We're right off of I-95, so we're easy to get to. You'll notice if you look around your area that people in Fall River frequent both stores and don't all go to one particular place.

If you wanted to, you could also drive to one of the Gallerys, but they're not any closer.

You're kind of in the middle of alot of dealers, but none are right in your back yard. You can drive 30-50 minutes in just about any direction and find a dealer.

3LOU5
08-09-2005, 10:21 PM
I work for a dealer in the area, so I'm clearly going to be biased. ;)

From Fall River, you could service you car with a few different dealers. I'd say that it's almost as close to go to my dealer (Inskip in Warwick, RI) vs. Autocenter/Newport in Middletown. We're right off of I-95, so we're easy to get to. You'll notice if you look around your area that people in Fall River frequent both stores and don't all go to one particular place.

If you wanted to, you could also drive to one of the Gallerys, but they're not any closer.

You're kind of in the middle of alot of dealers, but none are right in your back yard. You can drive 30-50 minutes in just about any direction and find a dealer.

Cool, thanks ! :thumbup:

If I DO come by your dealership, I might have to ask you to recommend me a good tech. :p