PDA

View Full Version : How disappointing...

SCA
06-24-2005, 06:25 PM
I found a '01 530i SP, PP, Xenons, 5 spd, anthracite/black with 56k miles, locally on Autotrader back in March. 1 owner, but he said his price was firm. Well, Monday he e-mails me and states that his price is more competitively priced and that if he didn't hear from me within 24hrs he would be trading it in at Land Rover of Knoxville. So, I e-mailed him and asked what the price was now. He e-mailed me back the following day stating that he had already traded it. So after I picked up the X5 from the dealer today (oil change and warranty items) I stopped by Land Rover...DAMN, what a sharp car!!! Window sticker said, $23,900. I looked through the drivers window.... :yikes: It's an automatic! WTF? So I went in to verify that this was the correct car. Yup, that's it. What did he trade for? A used 911 with a manual trans. :banana:

BTW, I still might have to test drive it. Won't hurt. ;)

SCA
06-25-2005, 03:28 AM
Ok...WTF?!?!? As much as you fockers waffle and no one has anything to say re: my post?

blee
06-25-2005, 08:54 AM
LOL. You gave us 8 hours?!

rumatt
06-25-2005, 10:23 AM
I don't get it. :mad:

He didn't tell you it was auto the first time? You do or don't want the auto?

SCA
06-25-2005, 11:28 AM
I don't get it. :mad:

He didn't tell you it was auto the first time? You do or don't want the auto?

The Autotrader ad stated it was a manual trans. I would prefer the manual trans vs. the auto.

rumatt
06-25-2005, 11:35 AM
How stupid do you have to be to list your automatic car on autotrader as a manual. :scratch: