PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1992 E34 525i - Many New Parts

SCA
06-03-2005, 11:09 AM
1992 525i Alpine White with Ultramarine (blue) leather, Automatic with 147,7XX miles. Sunroof, Power windows, Power Door locks, Power Seats, Power Mirrors, ABS Brakes, Drivers Air Bag, and On-Board Computer. Many new parts within the last two years. Parts replaced as follows: Spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter, vacuum lines, brake fluid flush, oxygen sensor, rebuilt alternator, new main relay with fuel relay, radiator, water pump, thermostat, main window switch, Hawk HPS front brake pads with Brembo rotors (vented), intake air boot, thrust arms, sway bar links, flex disc (guibo), control arms, Bilstein Touring (front & rear strut/shocks) with new spring pads, bump stops, gaskets, strut boots and rear strut mounts, Bridgestone Potenza RE950, and Hawk Ceramic Rear brake pads with ATE rotors. * The A/C (R12) is currently inop. (not working) due to the compressor clutch failing. Have the parts to repair; compressor - R134a (BMW), Bracket (BMW), Drier (German aftermarket), R134a Retro-Kit, and belt. All you need to do is have someone install it or save the money and do it yourself. Asking $5700.00 or Best Offer.

E-mail: 88E30M3@comcast.net for pics and more info.

SCA
06-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Bump...price drop. $5000 firm.

ZBB
06-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Just out of curiosity, what's the build date? If it was built between June and Aug of '92, then there is a 50% chance that I was the first person to put the dipstick in that engine (I worked on the M50 engine line in Munich that summer).