PDA

View Full Version : The E90 has grown on me

RKT BMR
05-06-2005, 11:40 AM
Hated the styling at first. Now that I've seen it, I've decided I like it.

Still doesn't have the total asthetic "feel" that the E46 does for me -- I don't know if any design will ever be as good as the E46 for my tastes. However, I've come to like the E90, and now can entertain getting one some time in the future. Perhaps after the M version comes out.

FC
05-06-2005, 01:03 PM
While I would not object to having one based on looks, everytime I see my car (when relatively clean) I think of how great it looks. The E90 would never do that for me.

Rob
05-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Not particularly interested, personally, although I do hate the interior much more than the exterior. It won't make my shopping list right now b/c it's severely underpowered by my current standards. :)

FC
05-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Not particularly interested, personally, although I do hate the interior much more than the exterior. It won't make my shopping list right now b/c it's severely underpowered by my current standards. :)

It's gonna be a long wait, man. ;)

RKT BMR
05-06-2005, 02:47 PM
I gotta agree that the interior has a high degree of suckage. Like so many other things, they did a superb job with the E46 design, and it's hard to top.

Of course, there's some place that Bangle & Co. think they need to take the rest of us, especially if we don't want to go there. Or something like that.

RMR
05-06-2005, 03:43 PM
I can see how the exterior "might" grow on me but the boatish interior never will.