225K in parts!!! :shock:

Theo
04-21-2005, 11:12 AM
http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118220

225K in parts!!! :shock:

HOLY CRAP. I think I have seen that guy around in sonoma. What a shame. :cry:

blee
04-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Shite. :( I suppose this is why a lot of supercar owners just keep 'em on pedestals.

Me, if I were the unfortunate (or stupid? dunno) owner of this car, I'd be glad that I at least got to go WOT and hit a few curves with an awesome machine like that. Even if it was about a week.

Roadstergal
04-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Me, if I were the unfortunate (or stupid? dunno) owner of this car, I'd be glad that I at least got to go WOT and hit a few curves with an awesome machine like that. Even if it was about a week.

I'd feel stupid for f-ing it up on the street instead of taking it to a track.

WTF makes a wheel worth 7k?? Is it dusted with cocaine??

:lol:

blee
04-21-2005, 01:42 PM

I'd feel stupid for f-ing it up on the street instead of taking it to a track.

I didn't read the thread, so I don't know anything about the owner, but it's entirely possible that he is at least track-experienced and that this was just your usual street fubar. Shit happens. Of course, it would be much less embarassing to say that it happen while overshooting Turn 6 at 120 mph, rather than Exit 45 in the rain at 50.

WTF makes a wheel worth 7k?? Is it dusted with cocaine??
:lol:
It's dusted with Porsche owners.

Roadstergal
04-21-2005, 01:44 PM
I didn't read the thread, so I don't know anything about the owner, but it's entirely possible that he is at least track-experienced and that this was just your usual street fubar. Shit happens.

From looking at the damage, I'd say it's above and beyond your usual street FUBAR.

Jason C
04-21-2005, 05:48 PM
At least it was a yellow one. If it were any other color, I'd probably be inconsolable.

:twisted:

Alan
04-21-2005, 06:12 PM
That is weird, I saw that post on the bimmerfest also. How did you find out about this post ?

BahnBaum
04-21-2005, 06:28 PM
That is weird, I saw that post on the bimmerfest also. How did you find out about this post ?

The internets are a weird place.

Alex

FC
04-21-2005, 06:38 PM

Porsche Forum.