PDA

View Full Version : invite to "new 5" event

Doug
10-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Today in the mail I got an invite to the new 5 series unveiling at my local dealer...it's worth a look, they always have good food. :D

dredmo
10-12-2003, 12:01 AM
Hey, the new 5 isn't all that bad.

:twisted:

lip277
10-12-2003, 04:01 AM
I take it this was as a 'customer' as opposed to the CCA free for all??

Just curious.

I wonder if the club is going to have anything like they did for the new 7 in town? That 'show' seemed kind of marginal. Opinion anyway-

Bruce330cic
10-12-2003, 01:06 PM
Funny you mention this...

My salesman called me the other week to let me know he was still at the dealership, ask about how my 'vert was doing, and to see if I had any friends who were interested in buying a new car. I asked him about the new 5 and told him that I was very interested in that car. He told me he was about to go to PHX for the introductory event and that they were expecting to receive a demo car later in the week. He said once they got some in he would give me a call so I could come check it out and drive it. So, I'm hoping that in a month or so they will have a small inventory of 5s I can go check out.

I also ran into him last week on the street. I pulled up next to a brand new 760 at a stoplight, looked over, and it was him in the passenger seat with a potential client in the driver seat. Man, I'd LOVE To drive that car. I actually covet the new 7. Even with the funky design! :shock:

Doug
10-12-2003, 01:37 PM
Welcome Bruce! :thumbup:

Bruce330cic
10-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Welcome Bruce! :thumbup:

Thanks! It's good to be here. :D