PDA

View Full Version : More MZ4 rumors

JST
10-27-2003, 09:40 PM
http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=6554&sid=178&n=158

Spy shots of the car at the 'ring. You can see the M quad pipes, the revised bodykit, and the different offset wheels, front to rear. Looks very similar to the prototype that's been seen before, so it's unclear whether there's anything really new here. The article does suggest a Detroit debut for the production version. Looking forward to seeing it, if it is there.

operknockity
10-27-2003, 10:44 PM
It can't be a "true" M... It doesn't have the gills :lol:

lemming
10-28-2003, 10:14 AM
because of the looks.....i'd still wait to see if porkchop gets around to a boxster coupe.................................

..............because the performance (on a track) will likely be equal. if the differential was large enough, then the Mz4 might be more appealing.

but, given equal performance, i'd opt for the porkchop. they seem to know how to do brakes.

(kidding kidding kidding).

Masskrug
10-28-2003, 11:19 AM
http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article=6554&sid=178&n=158

Spy shots of the car at the 'ring. You can see the M quad pipes, the revised bodykit, and the different offset wheels, front to rear. Looks very similar to the prototype that's been seen before, so it's unclear whether there's anything really new here. The article does suggest a Detroit debut for the production version. Looking forward to seeing it, if it is there.

That would be cool! See you in Detroit!

nate
10-28-2003, 11:27 AM
I thought you hated the Z4?

blee
10-28-2003, 12:58 PM
I shall be in Detroit as well. Muahahahaha!

JST
10-28-2003, 04:19 PM

I do, but I'm always interested in seeing new cars.

I'm planning to be in Detroit the first weekend this year, or maybe the first Monday; I've gone on the weekends in the past, and it's a zoo. Since I'm flying all the way out there, I may just take a day off to do the actual show.

lemming
10-28-2003, 04:40 PM

I do, but I'm always interested in seeing new cars.

i'm right there with you.

i don't have personal interest at all in the CTS-v, but that they're making it means i surely have to drive one.

same for the c6.