PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 2003 M3 Coupe TiSilver/Black

Lartymarf
10-13-2004, 02:00 PM
http://www.aynassociates.com/~jimmy/albums/E46-M3-Coupe-SMG-TiSilver-Blk-For-Sale/114_1461.sized.jpg

Factory Options include: Premium Package, SMG II, 19" Forged Wheels, Xenon Headlights, Seat Width Adjustable, Harmon Kardon Sound System, Aluminum Trim Package, and Rear Park Distance Control. Never wrecked, no curb rashes on wheels, no scratches, and no dings. Excellent condition. Paid $60k new from dealer. I am the original owner and took great care of the vehicle. 25,800 miles. Please email me at jimmyjam@gmail.com for more info and go to www.aynassociates.com/~jimmy/gallery for more pictures. $44,900

Thanks,
Jimmy

killerdeck
10-13-2004, 03:02 PM
Well J, it has finally come time to move on eh? Hope you end up finding a buyer soon. Good luck! :D

Lartymarf
10-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Well J, it has finally come time to move on eh? Hope you end up finding a buyer soon. Good luck! :D

Thanks Killa. I hope she finds a good home too. =(

rumatt
10-13-2004, 03:43 PM
Wow. It's amazing how I keep thinking to myself that my current car is being wasted, and I should sell it and buy something with less luxury.

But at the same time, when I see cars like yours I have the incredible urge to buy it :wutblau: .

It really is a sickness. Beautiful car though. Good luck.

PS, would you consider an even trade for a 330? :speechle:

Plaz
10-13-2004, 03:46 PM
If it had a stick, and I had an extra $45 large lying around, I'd bite. It's beautiful.

Lartymarf
10-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Wow. It's amazing how I keep thinking to myself that my current car is being wasted, and I should sell it and buy something with less luxury.

But at the same time, when I see cars like yours I have the incredible urge to buy it :wutblau: .

It really is a sickness. Beautiful car though. Good luck.

PS, would you consider an even trade for a 330? :speechle:

Rumatt,

Thanks. No, no trading. Selling to fund other projects in the pipeline.

Well, help me pass on the word.

Thanks!
Jimmy

Lartymarf
10-13-2004, 05:34 PM
If it had a stick, and I had an extra $45 large lying around, I'd bite. It's beautiful.

Plaz,

Yeah, I understand. Unfortunately, it doesn't have a manual stick.
=D

Jimmy