PDA

View Full Version : FS: 325xiT (2002) 5speed.

lemming
06-15-2004, 10:13 AM
thought i'd list it here because someone actually might want this as opposed to an x3 or an x5.

37,000 miles.
new brake pads and discs (~2 months old)
Xenon
Moonroof
CWP
Trip computer

spare set of BBS RK wheels (16"), conforti CAI plus software.

Yakima roofrack system w/ wind deflector

Nick M3
06-15-2004, 11:07 AM
Talk to LarryN. His wife wants one... Although she wanted SP.

lemming
06-15-2004, 12:20 PM
thanks, nikolai.

will look into it.

Plaz
06-15-2004, 01:13 PM
How much?

lemming
06-15-2004, 01:31 PM
How much?

well, considering that the alternative is dealer trade value, likely better than whatever that is, but not necessarily "private party" sale value a la edmunds.

am hoping really to not get creamed by the dealer on both ends of the deal.

what do you think the car is worth, Plaz?

i know what edmunds.com says but the used car market sucks.

Plaz
06-15-2004, 01:59 PM
How much?

well, considering that the alternative is dealer trade value, likely better than whatever that is, but not necessarily "private party" sale value a la edmunds.

am hoping really to not get creamed by the dealer on both ends of the deal.

what do you think the car is worth, Plaz?

i know what edmunds.com says but the used car market sucks.

I'm not sure... what's your "pie in the sky" number?

I'm not in the market, but my buddy is in the market for a "new" car, and he'll be driving my wife's 325iT across the country with me in a couple of weeks. I'm thinking he might get hooked. :D

lemming
06-15-2004, 02:15 PM
23,500?

something like that?

i'm not so naive as to think i could get the highest money out there, but i just want to minimize losing money on the trade-in side.

LarryN
06-15-2004, 07:10 PM
howdy! Nick steered me towards the thread. Got any pics? :D

rumatt
06-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Manual transmission? (Auto not listed in the options :dunno: )

And the brakes should still be covered under the maintenance plan, so having new brakes isn't particularly exciting, right?

TD
06-15-2004, 09:37 PM

And the brakes should still be covered under the maintenance plan, so having new brakes isn't particularly exciting, right?Er, check the subject line. I see "5 speed".

SARAFIL
06-15-2004, 09:38 PM

And the brakes should still be covered under the maintenance plan, so having new brakes isn't particularly exciting, right?

At 37,000 miles, you'd be out of Full Maintenance coverage by 1000 miles on that 2002. So yes, it matters.

rumatt
06-15-2004, 09:41 PM
Er, check the subject line. I see "5 speed".

Son of a bitch. :oops:

At 37,000 miles, you'd be out of Full Maintenance coverage by 1000 miles on that 2002. So yes, it matters.

Well shit, I'm on a roll tonight. :wutblau:

:D

lemming
06-15-2004, 10:17 PM

can and will do.

how 'bout tomorrow?

LarryN
06-16-2004, 07:57 AM

can and will do.

how 'bout tomorrow?

Haha! Sounds great. (seeing it's tomorrow already :D ) Where are the pics? ;) (kidding)

lemming
06-16-2004, 11:54 AM
here are two pictures. more if you like. let me know, all right?

http://users.rcn.com/coky/xit-side1.jpg

http://users.rcn.com/coky/xit-side2.jpg

clyde
06-16-2004, 12:40 PM
What roof rack stuff is that? How much can it carry? Do you have any other parts to it?

And much for it all? (feel free to PM)

bren
06-16-2004, 12:43 PM

:roll:

clyde
06-16-2004, 12:45 PM

:roll:

I swear that one line did not exist right before I posted. I could have sworn that I had seen it before, but it was not there then...or it was displaying in invisible text. :dunno:

LarryN
06-16-2004, 12:56 PM

Danke, Herr lemming! I'll ask the wifey, if she wants to take a looksee! I'm in Pembroke.. I think I recall you being closer to Boston. So, we're not that far from each other, I don't think. I'll letcha know either way.

lemming
06-16-2004, 01:41 PM

Danke, Herr lemming! I'll ask the wifey, if she wants to take a looksee! I'm in Pembroke.. I think I recall you being closer to Boston. So, we're not that far from each other, I don't think. I'll letcha know either way.

Larry:

we met already at the autocross that one time i stopped by to visit with Fernando and the boys.

i am close. i would REALLY, REALLY rather sell it to someone at a highly discounted price than have the dealer do a trade-in.

Snyde:

that is a complete yakima system with two bike (steelhead) mounts, a lowprofile ski carrier and so forth. i guess i could sell that off separately? it's really not worth that much, to be honest with you. it's seen the ravages of the "weather". i'd have to say if you were serious, i'd just ask to be reimbursed for shipping the stuff to ya. i gave TD, after, load bars for the Slaab fer free.

clyde
06-16-2004, 06:39 PM
that is a complete yakima system with two bike (steelhead) mounts, a lowprofile ski carrier and so forth. i guess i could sell that off separately? it's really not worth that much, to be honest with you. it's seen the ravages of the "weather". i'd have to say if you were serious, i'd just ask to be reimbursed for shipping the stuff to ya. i gave TD, after, load bars for the Slaab fer free.

Sold! :D

ZHPhil
06-16-2004, 06:56 PM

No shame from Snyde :roll: How's that cargo liner working out ;)

clyde
06-16-2004, 07:38 PM
No shame from Snyde :roll: How's that cargo liner working out ;)

What is this, uh, "shame" was it? What is this?

Saved the carpet from a milk accident last week. :thumbup:

TD
06-16-2004, 08:27 PM

Larry:

we met already at the autocross that one time i stopped by to visit with Fernando and the boys.

i am close. i would REALLY, REALLY rather sell it to someone at a highly discounted price than have the dealer do a trade-in.

Snyde:

I offered money. :D

I still very much appreciate it.

lemming
06-16-2004, 08:58 PM

Larry:

Snyde:

I offered money. :D

I still very much appreciate it.

aw, i was just saying that among friends, goodwill is actually more important than money, methinks.

zach
06-17-2004, 08:22 AM
I want your wagon, lemming. I just can't justify two cars right now. :(

lemming
06-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Gentlemen, if anyone is at all interested in 16" BBS RK wheels, please contact me.

Snyde: please let me know your mailing address.

rumatt
06-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Maybe worth a shot to see if the guy's looking for a manual :dunno: http://bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63951