PDA

View Full Version : Not a Newsflash, but 2001 330Ci For Sale - Price Drop!

SCA
03-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Titanium Silver/Tanin Red leather (no longer available), 5 spd, original owner, showroom condition, non-smoker, Sport Package, Premium Package, Xenon headlights, BMW In-dash Cd, Harman-Kardon, BMW wheel locks, 18,2XX miles (low mileage - vehicle is a 2nd car), oil changed every 3,000 miles, BMW NA Steering Retrofit, new tires, all books, service records, and BMW customer order info. Remaining 4yr/50,000 mile warranty. You will not find a better, well-kept, low mileage example of a 2001 330Ci. $27,500 Firm.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26399

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26803

SARAFIL
03-10-2004, 07:26 PM
You will not find a better, well-kept, low mileage example of a 2001 330Ci.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26803

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Your car is hot! I LOVE that red leather.

Best of luck selling it. It certainly is a nice example of a 330Ci.

Melissa
03-10-2004, 08:29 PM
:drool: RED LEATHER INTERIOR!!

Doug
03-11-2004, 09:51 AM
Tanin is so cool

SCA
03-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Thanks guys and gal. :smile: Hopefully this spring it will find a new home. Since I just had a ton of suspension work done to the E34 (my daily driver) and plan to do more misc. work in the future, I would really like to have a nice E30 325is or E30 M3 to replace the E46.

SCA
04-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Bump... :D

killerdeck
04-13-2004, 11:01 PM
Kinda matches the exterior of my car! I have forgotten how nice that color looked. Can you imagine Imola Red w/ Tanin Leather!!? :shock:

ayn
04-14-2004, 01:20 AM
I've seen IR with IR in an M3, not sure if I like that, way too red. Steel Grey or Black with IR interior looks pretty hot tho.

Melissa
04-14-2004, 07:14 AM
I've seen IR with IR in an M3, not sure if I like that, way too red. Steel Grey or Black with IR interior looks pretty hot tho.

There was a red/red M3 at my Va Beach dealer when I was looking for mine. Some DC doc had ordered it and they were waiting for him to pick it up. It was just...spectacular! I even busted The Jakester :drool: and he's not even a fan of red bimmers (I know, I can't even believe I married such a monster :roll: ).

Sean, if I could fast-forward three years when I'll be shopping around for a car again, I'd be all over yours. That red leather interior is just too hot to pass up!!

SCA
04-14-2004, 12:26 PM
Sean, if I could fast-forward three years when I'll be shopping around for a car again, I'd be all over yours. That red leather interior is just too hot to pass up!!

Thank you.

Melissa
04-14-2004, 12:49 PM

Thank you.

I know that doesn't help you now. But, hey, you could always save it for me! :D

SCA
05-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Someone please take this car off my hands. :cry: Price is now $27,900 with 18K miles.

dredmo
05-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Someone please take this car off my hands. :cry: Price is now $27,900 with 18K miles.

Hey Sean, just an FYI.

your car is beautiful, and I am not posting my for sale threads to trump you in any way, as a matter of fact my wife has declared martial law until I sell it.

TD
05-20-2004, 11:52 PM
My advice (not that I've sold my car yet - then again, I'm not trying very hard)L

Sean- You should re-list in the Roundel. Your car (with the red leather and manual tranny) need to find the right BMW looney. And you need to drop the price some more (you only dropped it $100 for chrissake).

Dred- You should suck up the $45 and list yours on Autotrader. I bet it will go fast if you do. It's the same specs as the typical dealer stock vehicle (silver with auto tranny) so you want to list it where the more typical buyer looks.

dredmo
05-21-2004, 12:03 AM
My advice (not that I've sold my car yet - then again, I'm not trying very hard)L

Sean- You should re-list in the Roundel. Your car (with the red leather and manual tranny) need to find the right BMW looney. And you need to drop the price some more (you only dropped it $100 for chrissake).

Dred- You should suck up the $45 and list yours on Autotrader. I bet it will go fast if you do. It's the same specs as the typical dealer stock vehicle (silver with auto tranny) so you want to list it where the more typical buyer looks.

Thanks TD, I probably will if a couple of weeks go buy with no bite.

That is actually probably the best thing to do since I live in such a poor area.

SCA
05-21-2004, 12:21 AM

It is currently in the Roundel. BTW, if you look at every other car in the Roundel none of them are priced reasonably. I can't let it go for any less than I am asking, plus the ultra low mileage is another sore spot. I need the cash, but I am not totally stupid to let it go for next to nothing. If worse comes to worse, I'll have a friend broker it for me locally. Either way, it must go!

dredmo
05-21-2004, 12:25 AM

It is currently in the Roundel. BTW, if you look at every other car in the Roundel none of them are priced reasonably. I can't let it go for any less than I am asking, plus the ultra low mileage is another sore spot. I need the cash, but I am not totally stupid to let it go for next to nothing.

That is where I'm at.

If I let it go for less than 32, (under blue book mind you), then I would have basically rented a car for 10K miles, for almost 14K dollars.

Can't do that. I know that someone will recognize it for the low miles, realize I took the depreceation, and hopefully buy it.

32 is a deal IMHO on my car. No way you could touch that on a lot.

SCA
05-21-2004, 12:27 AM

It is currently in the Roundel. BTW, if you look at every other car in the Roundel none of them are priced reasonably. I can't let it go for any less than I am asking, plus the ultra low mileage is another sore spot. I need the cash, but I am not totally stupid to let it go for next to nothing.

That is where I'm at.

If I let it go for less than 32, (under blue book mind you), then I would have basically rented a car for 10K miles, for almost 14K dollars.

Can't do that. I know that someone will recognize it for the low miles, realize I took the depreceation, and hopefully buy it.

32 is a deal IMHO on my car. No way you could touch that on a lot.

Exactly, where the hell can you purchase a 01 330Ci, 1 owner, all records with 18,000 miles for $27.9k? No Where! Certainly not any BMW dealer.

Melissa
05-21-2004, 06:25 AM
Sean- Your car (with the red leather and manual tranny) need to find the right BMW looney.

:oops: Looney, eh? My next BMW willl have red leather interior and I want a manual, too.

Sean, I'm tellin'....gimme three years! :D

TD
05-21-2004, 06:38 AM
Oh, I like both choices too.

Sean's biggest challenge, IMO, is selling a 2001 330 to an informed enthusiast.

SARAFIL
05-21-2004, 11:45 AM
Exactly, where the hell can you purchase a 01 330Ci, 1 owner, all records with 18,000 miles for $27.9k? No Where! Certainly not any BMW dealer.

:roll:

How about a 2001 330Ci with 15,xxx miles, CPO for $27,900? Been there, done that. One owner off-lease vehicle, enthusiast owned, sold it the same day it came in.

So, don't be so quick to say that they don't exist.

That being said, it didn't have that pimpin' red leather. :twisted:

Melissa
05-21-2004, 02:19 PM
Sean, I sent you a pm.

SCA
05-21-2004, 10:32 PM

:roll:

How about a 2001 330Ci with 15,xxx miles, CPO for $27,900? Been there, done that. One owner off-lease vehicle, enthusiast owned, sold it the same day it came in.

So, don't be so quick to say that they don't exist.

That being said, it didn't have that pimpin' red leather. :twisted:

BTW, let me empathize that not many dealers within the SE and especially my local BMW Center would sell a 01 330Ci with 15,000-18,000 for that low of a price. It's actually a fact at my dealer.

Not so much that, but Ti. Silver with Tanin? Numbers have to be fairly small. In fact, I am fairly certain of it. It takes a special breed to own Tanin.

SCA
05-22-2004, 03:20 PM
You need to drop the price some more (you only dropped it $100 for chrissake).

Dropped! That's it, as low as it goes. I'll hang on to it longer if I can not sell it for $27.5K

dan
06-14-2004, 10:41 AM
there is something about a silver/red car, isn't there?

http://www.werksgroup.com/e1.jpg

http://www.werksgroup.com/e5.jpg

SCA
06-16-2004, 09:20 AM
there is something about a silver/red car, isn't there?

http://www.werksgroup.com/e1.jpg]

Yummy!