PDA

View Full Version : Any Austin people here?

dan
10-15-2003, 11:51 AM
:smile:

4 out of 37 members ain't bad

:trink6:

ayn
10-15-2003, 02:30 PM
///AYN checking in!

bonoboy: there is a MINI meet this Sunday at 3pm at Ruta Maya Coffee Co... Sherry and I will be there...

http://www.metroplexmini.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2017

Jimmy just uploaded the pics he took with his digicam to the MINI album, check them out at http://gallery.AndrewNg.com/Cars

--Andrew

dan
10-15-2003, 02:40 PM
cool pics!

my in-laws are in town this weekend, so I may not be able to make the MINI meet :cry:

zach
10-15-2003, 02:41 PM
I nearly moved to Austin about 5 months ago. I would love to spend an extended time there eventually. My parents go there from time to time and love it. Plus, I my living expenses would drop considerably.

dan
10-15-2003, 02:43 PM
I nearly moved to Austin about 5 months ago. I would love to spend an extended time there eventually. My parents go there from time to time and love it. Plus, I my living expenses would drop considerably.

huh--what brings them to Austin?

C'mon down! You can stay with ayn :smile:

ayn
10-15-2003, 02:45 PM

bonoboy was right, u can stay with me... Eugene stays at my place all the time... :)

--Andrew

zach
10-15-2003, 02:49 PM

My siblings are (as I was) nationally competitive springboard and platform divers. For a while, my brother was training at UT. They go down for diving camps over the summer.

dan
10-15-2003, 02:49 PM

My siblings are (as I was) nationally competitive springboard and platform divers. For a while, my brother was training at UT. They go down for diving camps over the summer.

cool--UT diving rocks!

zach
10-15-2003, 02:50 PM

bonoboy was right, u can stay with me... Eugene stays at my place all the time... :)

--Andrew

Thanks for the offer! :D If I'm ever in the area, I'll let you know. :smile:

zach
10-15-2003, 02:51 PM
cool--UT diving rocks!

For a while there, they were the best team in the country. They have one of the best facilities as well.

ayn
10-15-2003, 02:53 PM
cool--UT diving rocks!

For a while there, they were the best team in the country. They have one of the best facilities as well.

UT is insane, u should check out their new golf course in Steiner Ranch... unrealz...

jpgurl
10-15-2003, 04:59 PM
jpgurl checking in too. :D

(Is it possible to turn off sigs here? -- can't find that option in my pref.)

dan
10-15-2003, 05:23 PM
:wink2:

ayn
10-15-2003, 07:38 PM
it's strange to see bonoboy with only a double-digit post count...

:worshipb:

oh that was a cool avatar so i had to use it... :)

nate
10-15-2003, 10:52 PM
<----------

not an Austin member

killerdeck
11-18-2003, 09:05 PM
Hey guys,

Just signed up today and want to say hey to everybody including bonoboy and ayn. :eek:

-killer

ayn
11-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Anybody in Texas interested in TWS Motorsports Club event on 29-30 and/or PCA DE Dec 6-7? I'm going to either one of those...

I heard good things about Motorsports Club, but never tracked with them before...

--Andrew

dan
11-18-2003, 10:41 PM
hey killer :smile: