PDA

View Full Version : Wander Lust

wdc330i
10-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Does this happen to you? You're at work or otherwise not it your car and THAT's when you start craving other vehicles?

When I actually get back in my 330i and drive it, I'm almost perfectly happy.

Nick M3
10-12-2007, 10:20 AM
I was driving a 993 Turbo all day yesterday. That made me happy. :)

wdc330i
10-12-2007, 11:22 AM
I was driving a 993 Turbo all day yesterday. That made me happy. :)

No wonder. On the shopping list?

I'm secretly hoping you'll buy my 330i when I'm ready to sell it in a year or two. Sport package e46. But it does have a moonroof and power seats. So, dunno about its racing prospects.

Nick M3
10-12-2007, 11:35 AM
No wonder. On the shopping list?

I'm secretly hoping you'll buy my 330i when I'm ready to sell it in a year or two. Sport package e46. But it does have a moonroof and power seats. So, dunno about its racing prospects.
My girlfriend's car. She needed a car with a slightly more functional backseat for the day. :eeps:

But, um, yeah, thoughts of stupid things have crossed my mind. Maybe next year - one nice thing about Porsches is that it's not hard to find an older one with low mileage that's always been garaged.

lupinsea
10-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Does this happen to you? You're at work or otherwise not it your car and THAT's when you start craving other vehicles?
Sort of. If I think about it for more than a second I really start craving an NC MX-5 and it doesn't matter where I am. Then I hop in the 330i ZHP. . . and I still crave an NC MX-5 while I'm happily appreciating the 330i.

The rest of the time I'm either thinking about my Jeep and what I what to drive over . . . or thinking about a new Jeep and how it'd modify it for offroading.

wdc330i
10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
My girlfriend's car. She needed a car with a slightly more functional backseat for the day. :eeps:

But, um, yeah, thoughts of stupid things have crossed my mind. Maybe next year - one nice thing about Porsches is that it's not hard to find an older one with low mileage that's always been garaged.

Good choice of girlfriends.

Yep. Lots of cream puff Porsches out there.

John V
10-12-2007, 11:58 AM

"You want to sleep with other women."

It's ok. Me too.

wdc330i
10-12-2007, 12:05 PM
"You want to sleep with other women."

It's ok. Me too.

You have to remember how lucky you are with what you've got!